So today, Ryan broke up with me. Mostly after I claimed that he didn't really have the balls to do it. As he said, it was a long time coming. I don't feel too upset over it. Right now I'm just thinking of the financial bind that puts me in, as if I wasn't in a bad enough one already. Maybe it's a type of a shock. Though, I'm not exceedingly shocked. He's been joking around about us breaking up for a while now. And I've been thinking about it longer. Came at a bad time though, but looking at it, it could have come at a worse one, like during finals. I really don't want to explain this to my family. Especially after the big to-do my dad was making this weekend about Ryan and I not really talking to each other. Oh well, it's done. Time to deal and move on.
09 February 2010
Single Again...
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 18:50
Labels: family, love or something like it, the future, thinking hurts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment