I think I'm about 5 seconds away from snapping on him. He just makes it so easy with his little bullshit comments. Like tonight I asked him what was up with the attitude and he's saying I've had an attitude since he came in. Considering I was laughing and joking with Ally much of the time, how was I the one with the attitude? He came in and went straight to the bedroom without saying anything. I could also tell he didn't like what Ally had to say about why Lilith chewed on his headset cord. The only thing that's holding me back from just being done with him is the fact that both are names are on that lease and I don't have the finances to be able to be done with him. When May comes around that may be a different story. I've been holding out before because I know what his ex girlfriend did, but my loyalty to him is slowly draining away.
It amuses me because I think he got mad that Ally and I were going on about Preston so much, but he'll be okay.
27 October 2009
Bitch Fit
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 23:29
Labels: love or something like it, plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment