So apparently I was talking ill of his parents by saying that they wanted him to come over and help them instead of him going to Pride? Maybe I'm missing something here, but how is that speaking ill of them? I already know they're racist and didn't say anything about that, nor did I say they were bigots, which they very well could be, but I don't know. So I'm just a little confused by the whole speak ill of them thing. There are so many more things I could say about them, and at times have said about them. But his main issue was that I said this in front of Ally, and therefore it was disrespectful to him. If I was calling his parents names or something, I could understand that, but I must truly be missing something.
And then he's upset because Ally knows he owes me money, and feels that that's something that should stay between us. His pride might not let him tell others about him owing me money, but there's no pride issue on my side, so yes, I told my best friend about it. But he saw no problem with telling one of his classmates that we don't have sex that often. Double standard here much? As long as he's known me, he's known there are certain things that aren't private to me. I will admit I'm in debt and that I rarely have an orgasm from penetration. That isn't a big deal to me, but he can't be a man about things and just say this to my face. He has to use it as venom in a war that apparently he gets to decide when it ends.
But you know I just loved it when he said, "We can make excuses for your behaviour and attitude for only so long. But in the end either buy a "filter" or find a way to keep the attitude in check." Oh really? Mr. I'd rather not deal with my problems at all, or I get pissy when things don't go my way. And I just love it when he declared the conversation over with. Really? Okay. Screw him.
01 November 2009
Pure and Utter BS
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 16:43
Labels: love or something like it, sex, WTF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment