BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

27 January 2010

How to Not Do School Work

It's weird. I've been obsessed with reading and trying my hand at writing lately. Probably my brain's way of procrastinating to the max, but it's been interesting. I've discovered some new authors that I really like. I've also been writing pieces of a story that's in my head. I know the beginning, middle and end, but I haven't written them. Well I've kinda been writing the middle. Now I'm going back to write the beginning. As much as I want to write an HEA, in this case, as in so many of the stories my brain comes up with, my brain just won't do it. Maybe it's my underlying belief that "happily-ever-after" isn't real. Who knows? I wish it was, and I know it is for some people, but I don't see myself as one of those people.

In other news, I'm contemplating moving to Phoenix for grad school. It's probably like the total opposite of Minneapolis, but it has my other hockey team, and since hockey is determined to take over my life, I figure why not. Arizona State has a MA program in Museum Studies, which is pretty much exactly what I want. It'll be so weird if I go through with this, because that's pretty much moving clear across the country, to the desert at that.

0 comments: