BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 January 2010

Ramblings

We are now 8 days into the new year. My final semester starts in 4 days. I really don't wanna be up at 7:30 but I must, though technically I don't need Latin anymore. Tuesdays are gonna be long days for me. I've gotta be on campus for about 11 hours. 11 long hours. But at this point, I'm kinda like, it's whatever. I just want to do this semester, hopefully pass with As and Bs and be done with it all. My History and English classes will probably be the hardest for me. Latin frustrates me, but doesn't make me stress too much. I love film, although I'm not sure of the format this film class will take. And it seems that Sociology is something I'm good at, or at least comes to me rather well.

I also need to find a job. This is getting ridiculous. But I haven't cared about that in a while, which is bad. Next week I'm going to try and call my cousin and see if she knows of any internships that are open where she works. I guess I should reapply to Walmart and Kroger now that the holiday season is technically over. In fact, I will try and get all this done Monday. We'll see how well that plan works out.

0 comments: