BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

23 September 2010

Coming Together

So I think things might be coming together in my head for trying to move back to England. I've found a two-year program at Newcastle Uni that I want to do. It would be almost £22000 ($33000) for the program, but in that time, you not only complete the MA in Museum Studies, you also get like 46 weeks of work experience. The only downside is having to write a 12 to 15,000 word dissertation for the MA part.

To top it off, I found out that Newcastle leases rooms at Garth Heads, which is where I stayed before on my study abroad. I loved living Quayside, and think it would be totally awesome to live there again. It's £4300 for a 48 week lease, and Newcastle has guaranteed postgrad housing for the first year, so if I couldn't make it there, I could get somewhere else.

Now I've just gotta figure out how to save money. It would be awesome if my mom lived down here so I didn't have to pay rent, but alas, at least I'm only pay about $300 for it. Could be worse. It's my credit cards that I need to figure out how to get rid of.

0 comments: