So most people think it's weird that I've let my music collection get so big without weeding it, but at this point weeding it would take considerable time and effort. Maybe I'll do it some day. I've done it before, but I was around 5000 songs at that time. I've at 14500 songs now, so weeding it would be a lot more involved. Granted I'm the type of person that once I download a song or grab a picture, it's more than likely not coming out of my collection. That's just how I am. Probably comes from me being a packrat in general, but I love music, so I hate parting with it. I might decide to go through the album I have downloaded and get rid of songs I'm not really feeling because I do have artists that I've liked, but disliked the majority of their album.
So I made it to day 3 before I purchased something I didn't really need. My willpower was so not strong, but I had been wanting this DVD set for the longest, and I got almost a 30% discount on it, so I felt that I had to go for it while I had the discount. That's why I bought the computer last week because it had a 10% discount on it and everything I could possibly want in a laptop. I can't wait for it to come in. I have managed to resist my compulsion to eat out, though I was sorely tempted when I drove by Moe's earlier. However, that just prompted me to go to the grocery store and make what I wanted myself. I should be good on groceries for at least 3 weeks if not longer. I've just got to resist my compulsions, and I might just be able to do this.
04 January 2011
Status Update of Sorts
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 01:44
Labels: buying stuff, finances, food, music is my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment