This year I'm going to make some resolutions and actually try and stick with them.
I want to get back to a size 10/12 so I can wear my European clothes again. It was easy when I didn't have to think about it, and it just happened because of circumstances. Things aren't the same now, so here's to hoping it works. Plus, I'm so tired of people commenting on my weight.
I also want to start looking prettier. I did so much slumming this year it was a shame. So here's to make-up, wigs, manis and pedis.
I want to get what I want. I let a lot go for the happiness of others, so here's to me being a little more selfish.
31 December 2008
New Year's Resolutions
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 23:14
Labels: buying stuff, exercising, plans, the future, weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment