Basically, I can't wait to get out of Georgia and move on with my life. I feel like I'm at a stalemate here. I really don't know what's going to happen with Ryan and me. Five years (at the least) is a long time to be seperated from a person, and considering how things were before, it will be interesting to see if we make it.
I'm banking on Minnesota. I have no clue how I'm gonna do it by myself, but it's where I want to go. Granted I'm still kinda hoping Josh will want to come with. I miss being around his craziness, plus I know he is absolutely the one person I can depend on even when we're far apart. Our friendship has survived years and crazy relationships and major distance and not talking. I don't think anything could ruin it, and for that I'm grateful.
Apartments in downtown Minneapolis aren't cheap, and they seem so much small than what I'm used to now. We're currently living in an almost 900 sq.ft. apartment, 20 miles from downtown Atlanta, paying $740 a month for rent and water. Looking there, I'm doing good to get 600 or 700 sq.ft. for that, granted they typically have heat, water, gas, and trash pickup included.
I've still gotta get a truck though. That far north, a car won't do me much good. Plus I'd rather have a truck to transport stuff. Carrying things in my Camry has made me realise that. Hopefully my dad can find me something. I can't wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment