So this is a completely random post, but I like writing stuff out for the sake of it.
1. While we will be getting married on Halloween, the wedding will more than likely not be until mid-spring of the following year.
2. The wedding will be somewhat traditional, with bridesmaids and groomsmen (of course probably not of the "correct" gender though) and the like.
3. He wants a wedding by the water.
4. I want an outdoor wedding, probably in a garden.
5. Combining 3 and 4 will be interesting.
6. I want the colours to be black, royal purple, and cream.
7. I'm not requiring my bridesmaids to wear dresses.
8. I'm probably not wearing a dress, unless I find one to die for (granted I have found it, don't know if I'll be able to get it).
9. The reception will probably not be that formal.
10. Neither will the dress code.
Random other idea:
It's so sad. I found the perfect place to combine 3 & 4, but it's here in Spain. The Alameda in Cadiz is so pretty (check pics on Facebook). *Sniffle* If only I could get people to fly for an international wedding... That would be if I could rent the Alameda...
13 June 2008
The Wedding
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 21:11
Labels: plans, Spain, the future, the wedding, travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment