Gods. I so miss Newcastle (England in general). I haven't been there in a little over two years, still think about it almost every day. Matt and Jenny came over last week. He's gotten so skinny. They're making me miss the North more. If the plan I'm cooking up works, I want to do like a week in Northumbria and two weeks in Scotland. I only got to go to Edinburgh originally, so there's so much more of that country I need to see.
I'm going to try and go for saving up $40 a week, $50 when I can spare it. If I move back in with my mum, this plan might get a little further. However, having the full time job in Atlanta would definitely be more awesome. Every time I think of moving back to Dalton, I feel a little miserable. Away from all my friends whom I love and don't spend nearly enough time with. At least I'd have Juli in Dalton.
30 July 2010
The Plan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment