So I've made it to Granada. I loved Cadiz, and totally want to go back some day. I wish I could have gone swimming. But yeah, rolling luggage is horrid for Europe. I totally wish I'd gotten a backpack, but I didn't want to buy something else. So oh well. I don't have to move it again for another 4 days or so.
Funny how easily I've been getting annoyed lately, but it's just like sometimes, enough is enough. You put an effort out there, and get pains in the ass or no effort back.
And now, I've book a tour for the Alhambra, but the system won't let me sign in to get my info, besides there being no printer around, so I don't know what I'm going to do. The tour is already paid for.
I think I'm gonna go lie down, though I need to eat at some point. Oh well.
10 June 2008
Spain Part III
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment