BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 May 2009

Blahness

I feel a little better having exercised now. I almost wish I just didn't have to eat. I mean I've gone 48 hours without eating before but that was because I was under emotional stress. I feel so whiny. People say get up and do it, but I guess it's because I didn't have to try the first time around that makes this so difficult. I was forced to exercise to get where I needed to go. Now I have a car that can take me to the grocery store 1.5 miles away or drive me to the train station. That's why I wish we didn't live here. I want to be back near downtown, or nearer the Marta station so I can just walk. Problem is he doesn't want to move. He'd rather just not think about it. 


I need to lose between 6 and 8 pounds by 6 June. Let's hope I can kick my ass into gear.

0 comments: