BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 May 2009

Random Thoughts

Drinking wine is so weird. I really don't like the taste of alcohol. I'm so weird. I kinda wish I did like it, so I would fit in more, but then again I kinda like being able to still be coherent when other people are drunk off their asses.


In other news, Josh did say that he'd go with me. Yay. Makes the idea of finding an apartment or something a lot less daunting than before. Who knows, maybe he'll end up going to school there too.

I feel so lost right now. I don't feel like I belong here. I've gained 90 pounds in 10 months. I miss the size I used to be. Trying to get back down to it has become daunting considering I didn't try to lose weight in the first place. I miss England and Spain. I miss school not weighing on me as much and being able to rome around outside at 4 am with no one to bother me. I miss not having to drive to get places because walking and public transit worked just fine. I wish I could go back to then and tell my current self what not to do. Maybe then I'd be okay.

0 comments: