So I got the essentials replaced today. Luckily I got to keep my number. That would have been a pain in the ass to change it.
Boys, however, are seriously getting on my fucking nerves. First the Turkish guy keeps bugging me about pics of me. If I haven't given you some in like 3 weeks, why the fuck do you keep asking? To say the least, he's quite annoying. Then there's Ryan. He apparently doesn't like someone disagreeing with him considering he stuck his finger in my face and then said shut it. It's the second time in two days he's raised his voice at me, and the next time will not be pretty. It's not my fault he doesn't consider Asian Indians to be Asian. Guess what? It's within the continent of Asia, therefore, the people born there are Asian.
To top things off, I've gotta go to Dalton tomorrow for my cousin's graduation. The cousin I dislike the most because of all the bullshit he's pulled and my mother's favoritism towards him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment