As I yet again knew, I can write Sociology/Criminal Justice papers and get As, but History papers only garner Bs. It still sucks not realising what you're good at until you've almost graduated. Now it's too late, although at the rate I'm going, I think I've almost got a Sociology major too. But it's only my minor, so no go. They would probably try to kill me if I changed my stuff now. Well I take that back. Looking at my what-if analysis, I would need 6 more classes to finish a Sociology major. I'm kinda tempted to come back and get it since that's basically a semester or two worth of work. I could still have my double major, just not in the traditional way.
Hmm... This makes me think. I need to check what GSU requires to come back and get a second degree. Maybe I won't feel so useless with two degrees, one being more practical than the other.
23 November 2009
Hmm...
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 12:14
Labels: plans, school, thinking hurts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure they don't require anything. You just don't graduate until you want to say you're done.
I vote you do it! (If that counts for anything at all).
Unfortunately I've put in my graduation forms and everything. Plus I think my mother would kill me at this point. I really do want to go back and do it though.
Post a Comment