BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

08 November 2009

The Laziness

I have been extremely lazy the last two days. Well I should say ever since I finished my draft of my prospectus. So far I've cleaned a little, went on a walk, started reading a romance novel, and went to a hockey game. The Thrashers game was awesome, though they didn't pick up themselves up until the 3rd period. Then we went into overtime, where it stayed tied until the shoot out where our players Peverley and Kozlov scored our two goals while St. Louis Blues scored nothing. Although I must say, their goalie Ty Conklin kicked ass. Out of 40 shots on him, he only let in 2 goals. We still love Moose though.

Ally and I are watching a film that's partially based in Newcastle, and of course we're missing the place. I wish I could go back during Spring Break, but I doubt I'd have the money.

2 comments:

sorcerer said...

This is a pretty good blog I stumbled across..
was checking other posts..nice writeup you have in here :)
loved reading the innocence in words

Lacey Ryan said...

Thank you.