So he and I managed to talk last night. I ended up going off on him in a way, and told him not to dare blame me for her not being able to play her own game. There was much silence on his end, though he did answer the questions I put to him. My brain still doesn't want to let go of the fact that he called her his greatest happiness. I ended up breaking down and crying like a baby. At that point he apologised for things, and said stuff like I am his world and mean everything to him. That he loves me with all his heart. We even ended up having make up sex. I don't know what to do though. Right now I'm just biding my time and seeing how things go. I don't know if he's actually going to communicate with me more/better. I don't know anything right now.
20 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My previous offer still stands.
Lol. I know you'd love to torture him. There might be a day soon I give you that permission. We'll see.
Post a Comment