Things to ramble about:
1. What the hell is with Atlanta drivers? First this speeding Asian lady almost took me out when I was in the crosswalk (one of the few times I was actually crossing with the light like I was supposed to). Then this guy decided to drive up Piedmont the wrong way. People are freaking crazy.
2. This has been the most boring semester possible. Sexual and intimate violence should be boring. Neither should social problems. The only class I like is Families and Society, probably because I get to talk about adultery, which of course is going to be one of my topics in my dissertation.
3. I totally do not want to write my statement of purpose. I know I've got to, but this is the one time I hate talking about myself. Plus I've gotta start thinking about the GRE. Why all this bullshit just to get in a school? It should not be this hard, nor should it cost that much.
4. I meet this sweet guy on IMVU. For a 20 year old, he seems so clueless, then again he's never had a girlfriend and is also a virgin. It's cute. Plus he's a romantic. Poor kid. He's going to be so disillusioned about love, probably by the current girl he's in love with. It's going to suck when that happens.
5. I think my sex drive is too high or something. I really shouldn't want sex as much as I do, or maybe it's being deprived so much that causes this. I miss the sex I had a couple of years ago. (God it's scary thinking like that.) Something's gotta give or I'm gonna go crazy soon.
6. I find it interesting people keep asking me what's going to happen between me and Ryan when I leave. It's like when have I been able to predict the future? We been through being separated once, so maybe that will bode well for this time, maybe not. This time is going to be 5 to 7 years, with little physical presence. So honestly, I don't know.
25 June 2009
The Post of Random
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 16:58
Labels: love or something like it, plans, school, the future, weirdness, WTF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment