So we're gonna try this again. I'm trying to exercise on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. Don't know how well that will go. I've tried it the past couple of weeks and something manages to throw me off. I think I'm going to have to start getting up with Ryan and just working from there. It's not like I get much sleep after he leaves anyway.
I tried out my new bike today. It rides well, but man does it hurt my crotch/butt area. I think I'm going to need more padding. It seems like the padding on there is the type for guys anyway, or at least I thought women's cushions were supposed to have more. I really want to ride a bike decently again. I figure I probably don't have a whole lot of stamina for it considering it's been years since I last rode, plus I'm in the second worst physical state of my life (1st if you're going by sheer poundage, 2nd if we're going by size I fit in). I even bought healthy food today like hummus, strawberries and veggie cheese.
Vegetarian cheese tastes a little dry or at least the shreds I had did, but I didn't much notice a taste difference. This week I'm going to try and eat somewhat healthier, at least on school days. Smoothie King is awesome. They have so many varieties of smoothies, though I've really only tried two of their pineapple ones, and their chocolate protein shake. The chocolate shake had an odd taste in the beginning, but you get used to it after a few sips.
I think my biggest thing is going to be water consumption. I will not drink the water in the apartment because it tasted nasty. Maybe I should try it now. Ryan seems to have no problem with it, though who knows what actually tastes bad to him. So I guess I'll give it another shot because unless I boil massive amounts of water, which would be way too much hassle, or go back to buying gallons of water, which considering I could get them for less than a dollar isn't bad.
Here's to trying yet again. I want most of this weight gone by next year. It took me less than a year to gain it, so hopefully it'll take me a year or so to lose it.
29 June 2009
Starting Over... Again
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 11:50
Labels: exercising, food, plans, weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment