BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10 July 2009

So Not in the Mood...

So this morning, Ryan said his parents wanted us to come to dinner around 8. First I'm hearing of this, but it solidified my decision not to take a coworker's shift (other than Denart had majorly annoyed me). However, he neglected to tell me we weren't going until like 3:30. So when I brought up the fact that we were supposed to go to the pub, he suddenly remembered that I had asked him to go Wednesday, but things being what they are, I didn't feel like going anymore. So, later on I suggested us going to Vortex, but by the time he wanted to leave, I didn't feel like it anymore. So he gets all huffy and mad and tells me not to ask him to go anywhere else. Besides the fact, I don't know what is with him when he's here and his friends are around, but he can be such a dick. But he doesn't get why I don't want to go anywhere with him right now.

0 comments: