BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

06 July 2009

Whew!

I hate it when a plan falls apart, but love working on trying to figure out a new one. So the plan to take Ryan's Ford fell apart because his defiance of his dad basically didn't work like he thought it was going to. Luckily I was with Pavi today, and we think we've created a suitable new plan. We're going to drive my car up, and rent a car. I will drive up over night with Pavi and probably Ally, while Ced, CJ, and Ryan will drive up the next day. That way one leaseholder is there on the 7th to pick up the keys like was needed too. Pavi and Ced will still have someone to help them with stuff, while Ryan, Ally, and I move on to Minnesota for the weekend. Here's to hoping this plan works. My head is starting to hurt from plans falling through.

0 comments: