I think I'm starting to lose my drive for things. My indecisiveness regarding where to go for school and if I really want to go for history is making me think about just not going. Seems like a waste of effort. Then there's my whole job thing. I really want to get another, but it seems like little things, besides the economy, is preventing that. In a way, I'm really hoping I get HOPE, so I won't have to worry about money so much, which in turn means worrying about my job less. Like today, I gave away my shift because the girl who asked me has given up quite a few shifts for me, plus I have two tests tomorrow and a reading response to write. However, my need for money really wonders why I just did that because if I don't get a Saturday shift, or switch shifts with her on Sunday, I've essentially lost 4 hours of work, or $33. And though school is important, and I really want to make As in those classes, I can't completely justify it. I just feel stuck, and the longer I stay where I'm at, the more I sink and the harder it is to care.
22 July 2009
Where do I go from here?
Posted by Lacey Ryan at 16:11
Labels: plans, school, the future, thinking hurts, work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment