BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19 July 2009

Stupid body...

I don't get what's wrong with me. I try to workout and eat within my calorie allotment, and I still gain weight. I'm up to 236 now. Almost 100 lbs. in a little over a year. But it's like no matter what I do, it doesn't work. And I know that weight isn't muscle because my scale measures body fat percentage. I am so close to just starving myself so I'll stop gaining.

EDIT: Now that my little pity party is over, I guess it's just a matter of figuring out how to eat even less than I do now. I used to be able to get away with eating once a day and be done with it. I must get back to that. I mean I've tried the whole eat small portions, and eat low fat, and all that bullshit and it's obviously not working. I guess during fall semester, I'll have to start getting off at King Memorial Station and walking from there in the mornings. Damn, that means I've gotta switch bags again. But it's about a mile so it'll be plenty of exercise for that time.

0 comments: