BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20 July 2009

Some people...

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Ryan's dad gave him money to pay off his $1300 credit card debt. Gave him $500 from the get-go. Ryan spent $100 of it going out and such. As far as I know, he still hasn't pay Citi though they call every day because he's over his credit line. He got paid Friday. $230 or so dollars to be exact. He owes DirecTV $204, and they're going to cut off service Thursday if he doesn't pay. Guess what he still hasn't paid. We also lost our renter's insurance because he "forgot" to pay, but he got pissy when I went ahead and got it back by paying for it myself. He claims he was going to get it reinstated Friday, yet somehow I don't believe/trust him. He now owes me $520 and if I don't start seeing some of my money real soon, I'm going to start tacking on interest. His computer has been accruing it since May, which is the bulk of what he owes me. Hmm, that's $5.50 a month for every month he doesn't pay. After this month, I'll be tacking on another $11 to what he owes me.

I thought I sucked at keeping my finances in check. The shit he's pulling is some bull and if things are this bad now, I can only imagine them if we were to get a house with a mortgage. Hell I'm not even sure I want to have another apartment with him. Unfortunately it's either him or going back to Dalton.

0 comments: